Saturday, March 27, 2010

03-27-2010


Grandsmelly is already growing both of his bottom tooth out.  It's like they are having a race.  He is just growing period, like weed.



Yesterday we did a bit of school work.  He is awesome MATHman.. he was great with multiplications.  He's a wizard at addition, and a bit of subtraction.  I don't know why, but SUBtraction BORE me..

Since he has a bit of a cough, we were not able to go for a little stroll.  I really need to go looking for friends for him.  He is getting bored with his toys and the walks.. His riding days are coming soon.  Not while it's still a bit chilly out.  ChewChew has tendency to be a bit naughty when it's cold out, but you didn't hear it from me.  To Grandson, bucking ChewChew means he's playing...

He has been doing his front snap kicks, and jabs.  I can say, he is going to be good at it.  And his hits are pretty darn painful as well as his kicks.  He is getting a hang of his round houses.