Thursday, March 25, 2010
Spring Break
Spring Break has got to be seriously boring for Grandson. This is like, NOTHING happening. Grandpa did play with him a lot during this week. He got to have Grandpa for evening walks to the river everyday. His bike did get a flat, we have not fixed that yet. I personally forgot how to fix a flat tire, how about that.
School... he is doing a lot of writing and reading.. math, during 'Spring Break' is verbally questioned. He catches on, he even quiz us with his 'straw' questons.
He kicks and hits pretty good, and is now learning the round houses, and the jump kicks. For fun he loves flipping on the trampoline.. and he pushes himself higher. I get scared for him.... that's boys for you.
As far as wrestling, I don't think they will be having that this year. We've check for listings, and NONE. We tried to call the old coaches, and they don't know. The main coach is having legal issues so he's out of the circuit. It's upsetting because Grandson was looking forward to it, and I know he misses his old wrestling friends.
