Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28, 2010

He is a good climber, I can tell you that. I don’t like it sometimes but he is A BOY. Oh, sometimes it’s just as good as telling him it’s okay to run with scissors.


Remember wrestling? Well, ha ha.. We have been calling the wrong people. Where is our thinking cap? Grandpa has the right number now, and is going to call around and see if he can still go on tournaments even if he hasn’t been to any practices or anything. You know the parent meetings and so forth, and missing the deadline for sign ups. I didn’t think of these, but we’ll see. I felt so bad when I heard there is wrestling going on, we’ve just been calling the wrong people. You’d think they’d tell us they are not coaches anymore.

Grandpa taught him how to bat like a real batter on his t-ball. He had the bat up in the air, elbows up, and swung with all mighty, and that ball FLEW way out there by the corral. It was gone, then he ran like the dickens after it before ChewChew got a hold of it. It was neat watching them play ball together. Grandpa is still excited about it.

Nap time was a funny thing. Hubster and I were watching a movie, and I heard his little trains going. I looked at Grandpa, he got up and started walking towards his room, about 20 feet to his room I heard little footies hurrying back to his bed. I knew he was pretending, Grandpa asked “Grandson, are you playing with your trains?” He says “No.” Just then a locomotive engine came across the tracks, I tried to hard not to laugh. I hurried and turned around and went back to the living room. I sat there and laughed to my heart’s content. After his nap, I asked him and I told him I don’t want no stories, he admitted to playing during his nap time.