
Christmas for Grandson has been a long waited moment. He spent many days contemplating on his Christmas List, and spent many minutes in his bathroom; alas even falling asleep pondering on toy ads. Transformers!! That was his obsession..
Aii, so Santa dropped off many Transformers. Along with others, CARs and Hotwheels.. Nerf product toys, legos, bike, clothes, train, and such. Most importantly he got to have his Na'li here to spend Christmas with him.
Monday, I taught him how to use a vaccuum cleaner and that's like the latest play thing that runs with chores. He is such a big helper. Everyday his regular chore is to gather garbage cans, and sweep around the ferret cage.. Somewhere he became the dish department too... he knows how to make sandwhiches.. I know, he use to ask which one I would like coldcut sandwhiches or Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwhich.. and he does and awesum job.
His parents, his sister and aunt TT came for Christmas. I heard a knock on the back door. Grandson says "I think my mom and dad are here." He hesitated about opening the door, he stood there and watched them, then he said "Na li is here" then he started to open the door.. by then I opened the door for them. They didn't say anything, Grandson hopped on the chair and they all piled over there. His sister looks so unhappy it was disturbing.. her eyes were puffy around her eyes were red. It quite horrendous. I even told them she looks so 'mad'. Grandson's parents visited about 15 minutes and they were off to watch a movie.
I told them they couldn't take him anywhere because of the potential viruses he would be exposed to. Due to his condition, he can easily catch them.. and they (the parents) lack parenting skills. I just couldn't risk it.
When they left, Grandson just got up and left them without saying "Thanks" or "Good bye" we corrected him on that, so he did and gave them hugs.