Bless his little heart, he's got a cold. Good ol'sneezings and coughing.. congestion.. ugh! I feel for him.
Since my immune is low, we are kinda of avoiding each other. We just tell each other "love you" from afar.
Grandbaby and TK were suppose to go sledding today in Colorado, but he wasn't feeling well.. I said they have so many more months of snow.. got plenty of time, we just need to get him feeling better. He got his flu shot already, thankfully or I'd be so worried.
Since he is registered with New Mexico Health, we get heads up on the new viruses floating in our area and all the good stuff to keep him immunized.
Grandpa and TK has been keeping him company every now and then.. when I'm in the area he goes into his room.. right now Gp is playing Vtech with him.
When I was in the hospital, Grandson said he wanted to be a Doctor when he grows up so he can take care of me. I have to say he'll make more money than being a Repo Man like Grandpa.