Thursday, September 24, 2009

He's trying, too.


He tries, I know he does. At least now he doesn't "hit" other children. I sure thought it was going to be a nightmare getting him to stop.

This morning he woke up at five this morning... Right off the back, I heard wrapping paper.. I peered into his room, and he jumped back in his room and tried to pretend he was asleep. I took the candy away. Since that was a no-no, I had to give him a swat.. he argued.. and argued.. refused to be 'swatted'. I said "I'm in a hurry back to bed, so just get it done and over with." It was done.

From there it was like one thing after another. Mostly just arguing and not wanting to do what he's told. Rather he would play around.. I got him to school, and again.. talking to him seem to be a problem for him.. I simply told him.. I am just so way over with this little issue he has. I gave him a talking to, and when he saw his teacher.. his face went red and he started to cry. It broke my heart.. I felt really bad. I could see his frustration.. I looked at his teacher and told her.. it's been rolling since five this morning.

When it came to pick him up, yah.. he didn't get his apple.. I didn't say anything.. I just told him after lunch he is going to bed. And that's what happened. I didn't say nothing else.. we talked and stuff, but mostly about Grandpa. Grandpa is his comfort zone...

I just felt bad, he is having a bad day from the beginning.. Well, he is completely out right now.. I know he's trying, too.