
O the school, is the school. There's struggling to be still and obey teachers. I don't know if it's just because he's a boy, or what? Some people he minds very well, and some he just plows right through them.
I gave him a talking to when we got home about his mischief. Not listening and doing what he's told. Everything he does here, is great. Sometimes, I hate seeing the lady come towards me with her bucket of complaints about what and what he didn't do. But, she is the teacher and we need to address this issues) with him, so he can DO IT, or DON'T DO IT again..
During lunch time, Grandpa took us to the Indian Center and we had YUM YUM.. then we took off to the park. He played on the playground while I took pictures, then we met up... Really, he was just a few feet from me.. I was just taking pictures of this and that..
Before we left, I let him play in the water... of course, you can see he had fun. I told him we'd make sure he brings his "swimming" trunks and "fishing" shoes so he can run around in the water..