Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 55

Grandson and I have been doing our own thing today. He played in his room and watched television with Grandpa.

Last night we went shopping and bought him summer clothes, books, and stuff that he needs. That's why he played in his room, he got some new toys.

We're watching Jackson Five right now..and I didn't want to skip his Journal again. I didn't have time to take a picture of him today, but I know I will tomorrow. He is going to see a show and stuff tomorrow at Ute Mountain Casino. Should be fun for him.

After the J5 program, Grandson ate a lot of shrimp.. he has been having a appetite lately. I mean, he eats a lot. He had second helpings of steak and pasta. His little red chair.. when we first bought it, it was big for him.. now he sprawls his long legs out.

Also, today he has been saying his L's correctly and he has been practicing on his own. I was amazed. L was something you kind of had to bribe him to say it right.