It's been awhile since I have wrote in this Journal for Grandson. I missed a couple of days. He is being sweet as sweet can be. He is now 43 inches tall and 46 lbs. Growing up so fast.
He does eat a lot now and is playing a bit more rough. All of his energy is going out the door as fast as he builds them up.
The other day, I held him like I use to when he was a baby. The breeze hit us just right, and I smelled a baby scent. I looked around to see if there were any babies around me.. I smelled the air again.. I smelled the scent again.. Again, I looked around and there's no babies.. I looked down at his hair and smelled it.. No, it wasn't his hair.. I smelled his neck area.. YEP, there's still baby scent on him.. MUAHHH.. I laughed and looked at hubby and said "He STILL smells like a baby!!". How sweet is that?