
The day was fairly quiet. Grandson rode his bike and hopped around on his trampoline. When Grandpa came home we went to Colorado to enjoy the carnival, live concert, and the fireworks. Per Grandpa.. he went on all the rides except for the "Jump Place"..
Grandpa told me about what happened on the way back... I was laughing at a couple of things and how he is so sweet.. so here it is:
He sat in the ferris wheel cage with an older boy that did nothing but ball his eyes out and Grandson just sat there and enjoyed his ride. All the rides were solo, even the bathtub ride. I guess it really looks like a bathtub. He rode with a little 3 year old on a ride. The parents asked Grandpa if Grandson could ride with her. He did excellent and comforted the little girl during the whole ride. He put his arm around her and talked to her. O' how sweet. Then he got on one of those spinnie thingys with two big girls.. he said he didn't really care for it because they spun it too fast for him and he got dizzy. I guess his head went back while they were spinning. I was laughing... in any count I wish I was there. His new friend "Johnson" the alien, he won that in a dart game. Since we went to Roswell he has been interested in Aliens.
I babysat the chairs and our belongings while they went out and went on rides.
The concert was great, too. I had Grandson sitting the opposite way with a hat on. It was loud and the sound wasn't so bad sitting the other way with a hat on.
Grandpa bought him a couple of those neon glow thingys so he could play with them. The fireworks were awsome for him.
The ride home.. he thought it was pretty neat he could see the headlights from where we came from and the tail lights to where we were going.. it was like a colorful line.. It was pretty interesting, I never noticed all these years..
*********************
We haven't heard from his parents as of yet. We made arrangements with them to sit down and talk about his visitation, but both times they didn't show (Inform before leaving for Disney for the Monday we return, and Monday the day after camping). As of now, we have not recieved any phone calls. Even to talk to Grandson on the phone.. His parents know he has his own cell phone.