Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 63


This picture is something he got a kick out of in Sedona, Arizona.


Grandson has been busy with doing things.. like traveling and skateboarding.


Yesterday at the Skate Park, I thought it was a funny conversation.


After skating.


GS: Gwanmah? Did we bring wahder?

M: Nope

GS: Gwanmah? Are we going to da store?

M: Nope

GS: Gwanmah? Where are we going now?

M: Home

GS: Gwanmah? Are we stopping at a store?

M: Nope

GS: Gwanmah? Are you dursty?

M: Nope (I'm just waiting for him to suggest we go buy drinks)

GS: Gwanmah? Where's Gwampah? (Just then the Grandpa calls)

M: Grandpa is going to meet us at Hastings.

I drive to Hastings, and there's people walking in the parking lot. I slow down.. and he gets agitated and says..

GS: Gwanmah, how we suppose to see Gwanpah with all these dummies in da way?