Monday, July 6, 2009

July 05, 2009



The day had been a busy day. We went to our Sunday Brunch at the Riverwalk, and next Sunday we'll be back out on the patio by the river. Grandson went to a party at a park with my brother's in-laws. Unfortunately they don't have active kids. So, he just played by himself and didn't mind it at all. After that we went fishing. Grandson casted his own fishing pole and he lost the... Ok, I forget his name.. anyway we lost him.. it's a little rubber thing that sits at the end of his line.. A Spongebob character.. it is a Spongebob Fishing Pole.. Well.. Grandson can cast better than I can.. He did make friends with the pup "Shepard".. You can see his eyes.. tells a whole lot.

**********
My mom is at the verge of kicking his parents out of her house. I guess they were mouthy and not helping her.. My neice, she got booted.