Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 03



Last night he went on all the rides he can, and he took Grandpa on one.. the rollercoaster, and all of us on the Ferris Wheel. It was pleasant experience. We ate before we went on rides.. it's disgusting, but to Grandson, it was awesum... He's eyes were wide with excitement.


Today O Grannyson asked Grandpa when he's birthday was, and was happy it would be on a Sunday. Since we are all gonna take some people out boating that day. Grandson said he would like to take Grandpa to the park and let him run around all he wants for his birthday. I had to laugh, and I said I would like to see that.




Today he was a big helper for Grandpa, we got to travel with him all day and look around. Be a pain as usual. We saw a lot of horses on the open range and Grandson was thrilled they had babies with them.


When we got home he got to telling me about what I should do, I told him if he has a big pants now, use them and fold his own clothes and put them away. He did so without a fuss.




We left later this afternoon again to another part of the rez, and he saw more wild horses. Those Rez Ponies looked so enchanting. Grandson was in awe. I know how gracious they look... I love it too.