
Wow. The Birthday came and went. Seemed like it was a very busy day. Grandson, I don't know if I mentioned it earlier... he wanted to invite all of his little friends "Buddies", it was too late. We told him next year he can.
We had the Birthday Dinner at home, and went out to the lake after dinner. It was fun.. Grandson was the only one brave enough to get in the water. He was acting crazy and carefree. OMG, When we were ready to go home, we had to get him changed to his dry clothes. I don't know what got into him, but he just starting getting really goofy. He'd pretend he's gonna throw his wet underwear at me, the more I moved back the more he taunted me. When he was butt-naked he started to make a run for it. I kept telling him NO! He just laughed and taunted, the little brat.
In the evening he wanted to play with his new toys and movie. He was so excited he didn't know what he'd do next. Today he's going to the carnival. We went last night, but the lines were so ridiculously long.. all the kids in town were there.. ok so it seemed like.
We had a busy day, and Grandson didn't have a problem taking a nap today.