His demeanor is also changing. He is still bossy and sure is a big helper around the house. He got to ride his bike everyday for now. Every year it seems like he has been getting a new bike or something to grow into. This next bike should last him a year or two. It’s a 18 inch and the next one, I hear will be a ‘boy size’ and that should last him about three years or so.
School work he is doing excellent. There are times I wonder how I will teach him a certain thing, and BANG! He has it figured out. I remember I couldn’t figure it out in fifth grade. I must’ve been dumb. This little one, he takes a look at it and he’s got it. I have to say, he still hates coloring, I do make him color a page, but after that he can just outline it and be done with it just so that he has got it completed.
He saw his Nali, Great Uncle, Auntie Rawk, and his cousin. He got a bit spoiled from them but I think he just enjoyed the attention he got the most (a lot of hugs and holdings). And of course he boast a bit of his knowledge, and some moves he learned. He does hit pretty darn good and attacks very well, I just wonder how he will do in Wrestling.
...there are times when I wonder
HOW DID HE COME TO BE THIS WAY?
He is wonderful!!
Two of them in one week.
