Monday, January 11, 2010

First week of 2010

He is getting good at sounding out his words. Still has ways to go before he catches up with the rest of the class. I wish I had the book during Christmas vacation so Grandson could practice his words. I feel bad I wasn’t there mentally for him. I know Grandpa was very busy to help Grandson with school and still take care of everyone.


Grandson is still a big dare devil, he goes and goes as far as he can with things. Today he is taking a step higher in his cooking skills. He learned how to peel a potato. I think it’s pretty harmless for him to learn baby steps into cooking. I know he’s still small but he can focus well when he wants to.

He went sledding this weekend. I really want him to ski, but I am not worth a crap out on the snow.. So he just have to go sledding this year.



This morning Grandpa and Grandson were on their way to school when a conversation broke out.

GS: Grandpa? When is it going to snow again?
GP: Pray and ask Heavenly Father.
GS: I'm just going to wait for the BIG snowman, he makes snow.
GP: I don't think so, Heavenly Father does.
GS: Grandpa, the BIG Snowman makes snow, He works for Heavenly Father.