
This weekend seemed like a grand. Grandson got to seriously play with his cousins, and we were all so content.
The older girl she is six now and is in first grade. She has matured wonderfully for her age, oh heck she was a dictator... a serious brat. She was absolutely wonderful, and I couldn't believe this was the girl I would not take without her momma around.
The younger girl, use to be the shy sweet little gal, oh she is the terror now.. WATCH OUT!!! But with Grandpa ( she always called him papas ) she was an angel.. with her momma I had to leave a few times to keep that grin out of sight.
-------------------------------
Now when I was getting the girls and my nephew... Grandson's dad took this opportunity to try and get sneaky with me. He asked, like he always does in front of people, "Can we have him over for Sunday?" I said "No" He asked why, and I said we have plans. He asked "What about next Sunday?" I said "No" He asked why, and I said because Grandson and I will be out of town. He asked "Well then, when?" I said "You know, this was not suppose to hard at all. You guys were suppose to come over and talk to us about how we were gonna work this out. " His mom put on the waterworks but this time I didn't feel sorry for her.
I told them "I don't know why you guys have not been visiting with him all this time. You guys are in town just about everyday, we see you." I look at the mom and said to her "You work about ten minutes from our home. We saw you a lot during the time Grandson was wrestling." I looked back at his father and said "Really, this is no big deal. You guys don't even send him anything, don't call him, didn't give him anything for Christmas or his birthday. And not only that, while you guys were taking thousands of dollars from Grandma (She didn't know) you guys didn't even think of Grandson at all."
I gave them a stern look and said "I am not going to make any decisions without my husband. He is doing all the fatherly job in raising Grandson. He has every right to be considered into this matter. Call him and see when we can sit down and talk about this."
I looked at Grandson's sister.. I had seen her earlier when Grandson's dad snuck into my niece's house and tried to visit with Grandson. He had her with him, she cried and didn't want Grandson near her.. Grandson tried to hug her, but she wouldn't let him. She looked mean and withdrawn. My niece even said she IS mean. How unfortunate.
Later, I just remembered my last conversation with Grandson's father.. he had gotten mouthy with me so I just hung up the phone. He tried to call me back, but I didn't answer his phone call that night, and it didn't have anything to do with Grandson. It was about my brother's hay he was selling without him knowing. A crap story behind this.. always taking things that don't belong to him and selling them.