Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sutherland Pumpkin Patch Farm


Once again we have attended the pumpkin patch farm. It always nice to go and let Grandson loose so he can run and do whatever it is that little boys love to do. All I know is PLAY, and have a great time. That mission was completed.

Out on the Corn Maze you could hear Grandson calling out for Grandpa. He hollars "GWAMMmmPAH!!" I stayed back and took pictures. He yelled out for me, but I didn't want to tell him why I wasn't answering him while the whole class was there.

He ran around with his friends and paid attention to his teacher quite well. There were a couple of incidences, but what the heck, he's just a boy having fun and doing no harm. He actually did well, I only had him on time outs a couple of times, and it's just because he wasn't listening.

Grandpa always participate in everything he does, he was way up there with him. There's always love and encouragement foundation for the little man.

**********

Last night:

Grandson: Gwampah? Are you done with wokin?
Grandpa: Yes, Grandson. I'm done with work, I'm going to turn my phone off now.
Grandson: Gwampha? Are you in for the night?
Grandpa: Yes, Grandson. I'm home for the night.
Grandson: Are you going to put your underwear on now?
Grandpa: (laughs) Yes, Grandson, I'm gonna put my underwear on now...