Grandson has finally caught on to some 'proper' names for not so ordinary people. Man-girl still pertains to girls that look like boys. But Mezhit, is midget. O that is so cute. We heard it yesterday in town. He said "No Grandpa, that's a mezhit."
In the last Blog for Grandson, some of his history is more described. This Blog is for his Fifth year.
Last year, he did gymnastic and dancing to get use to having extra curricular activities and to enhance his participation skills. He also did Wrestling for the local area, and averaged second place, he won a medal every tournament. That's pretty darn good for a first time wrestler, and as a four year old. For fun this summer we are hoping to have him in "Mutton Busting" and learn horsemanship. After the vacation he will be in Martial Arts. I have not decided on which yet, I am debating on Ground fighting, Tae Kwon Do, or Kenpo.
Sounds so much for a five year old. I have to admit I encourage as much physical activities and schooling to keep his learning ability on a top notch. I discourage television, learning video games are ok. He does live a normal boyhood at home.