
Good Gracious!! I was worried his was going to be sick forever! After dinner he would just tip over and wake up until the next morning.
I did drag him around to go shopping. He likes to shop for his clothes. Before school started I bought him regular shoes with shoestrings. Well, a week later they are worn out and all ragged. Yesterday I took him to Sears and bought him Velcro skater shoes, as well as appropriate attire for this fall. And pants have extra padding on the knees.. they make them now? Or has it always been there.. anyhow I bought him a couple of pairs. He told me what clothing he likes. Color pants and polos, or the clothes like that guy on Blues Clues... I don't like them, but he does.
The other morning. Now I hate moving around in the morning when I've had a hard time the night before.. I walked through the office going into the dining room when I saw Grandson pretending he had a mic and singing his heart out, and dancing... he was really into it. He had his eyes shut and mouth wide open.. Yah, my little man, he was getting down ...