We waited outside the school and had our breakfast burrito.. as we ate we saw Granson's teacher. Granpah sez "Look, Grandson, you're teacher." Grandson looked and sez. "Gwampah, she's driving dat white van we wepo'd!" FYI, we had recovered a similiar van the night before on the rez.
Grandson first day at school was "Good" sez O Grandson. He showed me his handprint he made for me.. for me to look at when I get sad for him during the day. How sweet..
He brought home a list of the days when it's his turn to brings snacks to school.. Reading list, homework list.. BOY, and this is just Kindergartner!!
After school we met up with Grandpa and he gave us snack money and drinks. I forgot my purse at home and we were on our way to get "Choy" (Troy). Grandson adores Troy, he squeals with excitement when he sees Gwampah and runs to him.. but with me.. I hear he is like a donkey "NO! I am not going anywhere, I am not doing anything, I am not answering anything until MY GWAMAH comes here." I don't agree to his stubborness, but I'm sure he'll start to mind.
After we got Choy, we went to Angel Peak and I let the boys run around and throw things off the cliff [it's fenced in].. It was quiet exciting for them.. you wouldn't think so but yah, they liked it. I went to take pictures.. they played..
The rest of the evening was spent in town with Gwampah.. we ate at Mario's.. it use to be a great Itallian Resturaunt.. but it wasn't what we wanted.. then we messed around some, came home and chilled. I toppled over.. Grandson went *kapoof* he was out.
