Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 103


.. We went skateboarding this morning after Parent/Teacher Conference. HOORAY!!

At the PTC, really fast and quick.. bam bam put bam.. we were outta there just like that!! His teacher is a nice older lady.. I call her Mrs. Doubtfire.. she is like that. Nothing you can't forget.. On our way out, Grandson saw his old buddy.. MUAHHHHH... Calee... she really looks the same, she really does.. ~Ok, so I get the "really" going again.. something about it tah haa~ N'wayys.. he saw her and says loudly "CALEE!" he ran to her and gave her a BIG HUG.. so sweeet.. it was so cute.. She showed him her school supplies.. and they talked while us adults talked to each other.. She is further down the hall from him.. too bad they'll be in different classes this year..

Last night I downloaded some "FREE" applications for Grandson.. Spelling, Sign Language.. so he was into that when we got home. He loves the iPod. I'm gonna buy him one for Christmas. We used to buy what he wants and be done with it. But he got too greedy and seem to think with the snap of his little fingers it'd be right there at that time.. Like me.. But no.. he gets his extras now only on Special Days..

Oh, a comment was made during dinner,

Somehow the "Phils" came up, and Grandson says:

I get Mickey, Grandpa gets Troy, and You get Phil.

All of them are PHIL.

Phil Z. George--Mickey the baby----Grandson's baby.
Phil T. George--Troy the big boy----Grandpa's sidekick
Phil George Jr.--My brother.--------Grandma's sidekick

I had to laugh at this little arrangement made by Grandson..