Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 102

..and he did get the teacher I wanted. The Asst. Teacher is quite knowleable and seems to be great with children. Now, that's a start. There's 20 kids in class.. the ones we've met are pretty decent. One of his wrestling buddies is in there.. Half the kids, she said.. doesn't speak English. HUH? Yep, that's right, no inglish..no habla iglish.. CRAP!! So, he will be learning Spanish.. COOOL!! I didn't mind that..

I was gonna take a picture of him.. but he's sleeping. I wonder if he even goes to sleep at night.. He appears to be sleeping..

At the gas station he saw a dog. He says look Gwanmah.. look at the dog, it's big. ~I look and say oh, looks like Rusty.. He says No, Gwanmah. The big dog that looks like a cow. Those black and white cows.. I look again.. Yep a Black and White St. Bernard mix.. Yep, sure looks like a cow..