Sedona Statues
It couldn't get any better this thing called communication. I had that talk with Grandson, and today he is a total angel. He is actually being polite and mindful today.
How long before he says the heck with it and crash it down on me? Somewhere I know he will pull it off and it will go unnoticed. He is bright, I don't put it past him.
When he awakes from his nap, we're going for a walk. He is such a sweetheart. Love him very much.
This evening we went for a walk.. O my goodness, he is a total saint. I didn't have to run up to him or holler after him to get to the side when a vehicle was coming. He did it all on his own, and Grandpa didn't have to ask him twice about anything. What was the main ingredient? But, I'm gonna keep one eye open on this deal. Every kid is different.. this one might pull the rug out from under my feet..
So anyway.. HE CAN READ HIS COLORS!!! He has a Kindergartner book and it tells him what color needs to be colored where.. and he did it on his own!!! OMG!!