I guess it was a learning day for Grandson. Today he decided to get permission from other relatives other than his Grandparents, and his little accident seemed to be more punishable than getting a harsh talking to.
I went to the bathroom, and he went outside with a relative. I notice he wasn't in the house, and I rushed to the sliding door, there he was.. he had crashed his bike, with NO helmet. He looked like he was about to cry, but trying really hard not to. When he saw me, that was another mark on his 'uh oh'. He came, he knew what he did was wrong. When he found out there was another relative in the house he gave a scream and threw his ball hat down.. I told him he could finish his outrage in the corner. Later, I told him in a stern tone he was NOT to leave the HOUSE without telling me! Or Grandpa.
Later after his fit I let him go outside and help out with the clean up. He did exceptionally wonderful, later he did well with being polite to our guest. Maybe we should have more people at our home so he can learn to interact politely.
Tomorrow, he is having another surgery on his ears.. early morning and I am all prepared for him.. He has been through this procedure a few times for me to get it ready for him. And he knows what going to happen early in the morning.. I hate it, I hate it when he's in pain. I really do..