Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 46


So we made a special card for Grandpa, just because we thought of him. It's a picture I saw on Youtube.. I thought it would be nice to make one for Grandpa. He loved it.

Well.. he also had something special for Grandpa too!! He told Grandpa to stand in the hall way and don't move. He wheels out, on his skateboard, a box. Inside that box was things he built with legos. He pulls the first one out and says "This is your laptop stand." and the second one, he pulls it aside and ignores it. Grandpa asks "What's that?" Grandson trying to pretend he didn't hear and proceeds to pull out the third one. Grandpa asks again, his reply was "I don't know, Gwampah, I don't what that is." and shoves it behind him. It's one of those things.. YOU HAD TO BE THERE to get a good laugh.