Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 27



Yesterday, his momma said she was coming to visit. She never showed. I saw his papa driving the car in town yesterday. Those two.. I can only shake my head.

Yesterday Grandson got spoiled like a maniac.. he lost his asking politely business I had to put an end to his "I want.. blah blah", I told him "No".. you don't ask politely then it's No. Plain and simple. I know relatives like to spoil Spunky little boys, but not if I can help it.

Today he went swimming and learn the art of dunking.. he sat on Grandpa's head and pushed as hard as he could..and leaned.. there went Grandpa..

We went to buy Hay this morning, on the way home he said he wanted to go swimming.. No Problem.. then he says.. after that he is gonna do wrestling.. with me.. I said I had to clean the house.. so he calls me "Funny Looking Baby".. ahhh huh... funny looking baby when I tie up his widdle legs like pretzels I tell him.. he laughs.. He's silly baby.. Love him so much..