Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 25


Sunday, Grandson's mom called. Hubby asked where has she been? She was suppose to visit her son that one Sunday but she never called or even visit him. I think the last time we seen her was in January??? Or December? I don't remember.. And we saw her in our town like five times? That's only 10 minutes from where we live.. Where Grandson practiced is like a 30 second drive? She started her crying business how things are so bad at home, and Shane lost his job and his Driver's license again.. and his Grandma is kicking them out again.

Grandson's mom wanted to take him for the week, Grandpa said 'No'. Personally, I wouldn't let him go spend a week with his parents either.. they don't have food, place to live, and she is the only one working. She drives about 50 miles a day, maybe even more. She supports her siblings, how can she take care of Grandson when she's not going to be to care for him? Shane? Everyone knows he doesn't even watch Grandson's little sister, and she gets out and runs around unsupervised... So, I'm glad he said NO.. They can have him for a few hours but not the whole day on a SUNDAY.. we also know they apply for 'things' and take Grandson in as proof they have him.

So, again we told them we go right next to Grandma's house to pick up my brother every Sunday.. Why don't they ever come out to see their son?? All kindsa excuses.. She said the reason why his father don't come to see him is because he doesn't have Driver's License.. Well, last night I called my brother to see if they were at the Casino, he said they were in Farmington with his father, and he is driving them around. Where we live to Farmington, is SO not far away.. Their story tellings are just bunch of baloney!!

The last time I spoke to her, I told her we would be more than happy to buy her car parts that needed to be repaired. She only called once after that.. that was the last time I heard from her when she said they were having car problems. Since Shane suppose to know how to fix cars, like a mechanic.. we wouldn't have a problem buying them car parts. Never heard from them again, til this Sunday. I know they just want him for that week so they can run around applying for Welfare Housing. I am way ahead of them on this little game they're playing..

Sunday we celebrated Grandson's end of Preschool.. we BBQ'd and had a ball.. it was all good. Monday we were in Utah.. he got to play on a different kind of Park Playground, and watch people play frisbee. I even forgot about such thing as Frisbee.. It was pretty neat to watch people play. Today, we went swimming in Grandson's pool.. and brrr it was cold on this HOT day...errrr... but Grandson swam, as soon as his teeth started chattering.. out we went..

How this day will go? No Idea.. but it has been adventurous... and we sure keep busy..