Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 12


This morning while we were feeding the horses. I had Grandson hold the hose for the water. I looked down to where the garden was and seen something red.. "WOW!" I yelled "Check those out" and Grannyson went moseying over to the radishes.. they're up.. we ate one.. still bitter though so we'll pluck them in a week or two..

Grannyson went check all of the other foliages, he sure looked like it was Easter time, looking for eggs... he's just too excited. When we came back from his Doctor visit he went looking again. His Great-Grandparent has big farms, but that doesn't count. That's a 'have to' farm. This is our very own garden.

The Doctor said the tube came out and will need to be replaced. He didn't cry, and he didn't make a fuss at the Dentist's Office too. Maybe cause, he made a 'girl' friend... and wasn't about to cry in front of her.