
Today O Grandson had his dentist appointment. Well *scratching head*, I think all those goodies throughout the year took a toll on him... ahmm... yeah, we need to back off on the sweets... Yep, that's what we need to do.. He got cavaties.. uh oh..
Rah rah rah... there's a big big older guy with big beard laying down getting worked on.. You know kids... they say things... He turns to me and sez "Look Gram Mah, A Papa Bear." He was even wearing blue jean coverall with those flannel shirts. The assistant smiles and looks away.. you know the Bernstien Bears..
He made friends with a little Navajo Cowgirl at the Dentist. She is a darling. She actually looks like my great neice. Anyway, her mama said they do wooly business and gave the info.. so come Thursday, if he's up for it... I'm gonna take him there..
O! Tomorrow he has to go to Ear Nose and Throat Dr. He is kinda deaf in his left ear.. I guess he lost his tube in there and it's got fluid again.. something. I hate it, he cries and I feel so horrible I feel like crying right along with him.. I just dread it, hate it.. I don't like anyone making my baby cry.