Thursday, April 8, 2010

Break

Again I took a brief break from the blog.

Wrestling, Grandson lost 2 matches and won one, not bad for someone not going to practices or any wrestling stuff for over a year.  When he pinned the boy, I think he finally remembered how you were suppose to wrestle.  The ref said that was the fastest pin he had for the day.  Grandson went in there and threw the boy down and held him in a arm bar til it was done.  I wasn't there to see, the crowd is too much for me to bear, and the noise I just can't stand.



Easter was fun, he helped boiled eggs and painted them.  Then since the 'Easter Bunny' didn't have time to hide his eggs, he was good to stay in the house while I hid them.  The neighbors gave him baskets with candy and toys.  We gave him an airplanes and chocalates.  But it was just a fun day, we didn't have to go anywhere to have fun.  Instead of 'finding' the eggs we made it a timed event, his prize was a big chocalate bunny.



My mom is here this week to keep an eye on us, and he is doing wonderful.  We all hop on the chore wagon and get it done.  Then everyone has the rest of the day off, until school is in session again.  Grandma, she just needs her rest, and Grandson is happy it's like a full house.

Grandson's mom asked for him for the weekend Friday, by then we had the weekend already planned.  They know to ask for him in advance so we don't plan anything for him.  We did tell him he is open after church on Sundays.  Grandpa asked her for her hours so we can get an idea, but she didn't want to tell.  I told him to just leave it be.  There's no sense in going out of our way to meet them half way, they never to their part.