
So Grandson has been playing a lot more than he should in class and has fallen behind. I noticed some of his toys were there. From the beginning I have made it clear to him that if he takes toys to school, considered them donated. Ok, that bad part was already made from the beginning.
I am so thrilled he can spell, read, and write both print and cursive. All this in kindergarten?? I was nowhere near all the things he is doing in school back in my days. I just remember I love the nap times, because it was my space and it was quiet time.
The interactions with his fellow classmates is good, and known to be considerate. How sweet is that? I love it. Oh, of course he gets naughty and am told about his misdoings and I give him a stern talking to. Above it all, he is caring and very helpful.. let's not forget the obvious.. He is very lovable!
I haven't taken any pictures of him lately, my hands still shake... Maybe this weekend or next week.