Sunday, November 29, 2009

gmah is away

This didn't fly well with the little tyke. He had fit throwings. He hit another kid out of anger. He cried every night. I tried to do what I can on my end to let him know I was thinking of him. I wrote letters and drew him pictures. Since I had tubes I couldn't talk to him.. and not only that I couldn't remember how to write or anything. It was trying times for us all.

Towards the end of the process he was finally able to come to my room and nap with me.. he is such a sweetheart.

Since I have been home, he has been very helpful with everything.

Troy came to, he has been helping us for a bit now. I don't know if he's going back to the farm this week or is he staying.. that just flew by me.. I don't know..