Friday, November 6, 2009

Bumble Bee Transformer

I told Grandson to stand up on the pipe and mosey to the edge. He say "No, Gwammah. My body will woll off and you're not going to be happy with me."




Grandson has taken so much interest in Transformer now, and it's the only thing happening for him. Grandpa surprised him the other day with a ride in BUMBLE BEE.. He took us around for a ride in the afternoon. Grandson thought it was the coolest.




Grandson says "Gwammah! Look the birds are shopping for shooting clothes and they've joined up with the Army. And there's the kids wanting to join the Army! Look Gwammah, they're calling their mamas and telling them they're joining the Army. They are getting ready to buy Army clothes so they can play with guns and fight with bad people, LOOK!" ... He demands I give him my phone, and I said no.. he cups his hand and puts it to his ears.. and says "WUSTY!! WUSTY!! Go home right now, and turn on the phones for the birds.. they're trying to call their mamas!!" I didn't hear the rest I had to concentrate on the traffic.. it was funny.