
Grandson and I went on a LONG walk around the nature park in town. We learned..ahem.. about common insects found in the area, type of birds that migrate seasonally through this area, plants, and yay! Duck Feed!!
We found the ducks by a small landing and we had fun feeding them. Even the ducks upstream heard about the feeding program and came swimming in our direction. CUTE, Grandson laughed.. it was funny. They looked like they were gonna parallel park as they came in and wobbled to their snack.
Like every five year old, Grandson got bored and started throwing sticks around so I had him go back up on the walk path to play for a bit while he sang songs for me. That's just a way I know where he is all the time.
I have to say, he liked the plants. I thought it was a bit weird, but yep.. he likes plants. He even got off the trails to look at them, and he DID really look at them.

Grandson said he new nick name was "Butch" He has been naming himself 'Butch' a lot lately. Where he got the name, no idea! It's way beyond me.
Grandson: Gwammah, call me Bootch.. dats my new nick name Gwammah, Bootch.. Bootchie..
Grandma: Huh? What? Butch?
Grandson: Bootchie, this Gwammah. (points at himself) My new nick name is Bootch..
Grandma: Why Butch?
Grandson: Because Gwammah, I like dat name Bootch.
***Then he sings about the name Butch.*** It was hilarious song, I had to laugh. I was serious when we were leaving Bloomfield.. and I started laughing.. That Grandson, he is funny.