Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Even a 5 year old has common sense..


Grandson: Gwammah, can I have a plastic bag?
Grandma: Why?
Grandson: My bathroom garbage is full.
Couple of minutes later he’s carrying his own garbage to the Big Trash bin.
Grandson: Gwamma, I need soap.
Grandma: Okay
Grandson goes into our bathroom and gets his own soap.

-----------------------------------------------------

Grandma: Grandson, let your dog loose. He wants to go outside.
I go to my bathroom to tie up my hair.
Grandson: I closed the glass door so Rusty doesn’t go through the screen door. His cat’s outside.
Grandma: Good thinking Grandson. That’s a very good!!

-----------------------------------------------------

I’m sorting through my stuff, Grandson brings me a cup of water and my medicine (nothing poisonous). On top of that he brings me soda and my favorite crackers. With drink coasters.

He leaves, moments later he comes back and hands over my cellphone. He told me I left my phone in his bathroom, O yeah-- I forgot. Okay, what’s going on? Or am I going to pay dearly for this sweet business?