I knew it was coming around the corner it was just a matter of time, before it happened again. YES, he was wonderful yesterday. You just can't take a breather yet until he let's them have it again. Sometimes, he will wait for a day, maybe a week, sometimes a month. He will come down, and down good.
Yep, a kid got hit in the arm area. I said it can't be a vicious attack. We are not raising him to be vicious, it has to be during 'playing time' he is playfully over agressive physically. Yeah, the lady admitted it was during play time.
I know there is a bit more aggression when he was about two. We were sitting on the couch, and he had Curious George with him. Curious George is just his size in height. That evening Grandpa took George and tapped Grandson's head with it. Grandson turned around and looked at George. George just stared. Grandson turned around, George tapped him again. Grandson turned around, George just stared again. The showdown has begun, I thought. Grandson watched him, he looked at Grandpa. Grandpa was watching television. Grandson looked back at George, something about the way he looked at him didn't set well. I looked away. Grandson turned around, but didn't play with his toys. Again, George tapped his head, Grandson turned around and hit him. George hit him back. Grandson threw in more punches, George attacked. Grandson has had it with George. The UFC was on, no holds bar.. It was going down, and down dirty it went. Grandson won, he yanked George out of Grandpa's grip and got thrown on the floor. Grandson kicked George, and kicked it again until it landed by the table.
Grandpa and I, looked at each other and went outside and had a good laugh about it.
The next day, Grandpa brought back MR BOP. Mr. Bop is stupid, he talks smack when he gets hit. Grandson went there, hit it for fun.. Mr. Bop talked smacked.. that was it. Within minutes he laid there flat and ripped open.
OKAY, Dancing and Gymnastic or something better for Grandson before he gets too agressive. And he went. Wrestling, he won a match every time, he never let the bigger kids push him around, always stood his ground. If they hurt him, he just wiped his tears away and stood his ground, but never NEVER did he run or show fear.
Now.. what do I do? Reverse the agression. How?