Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 90


Boy that Grandson can really roll now on his skateboard. Today we went again.. it's been a while since we went skateboarding. He gave me instructions on the social etiquette skills.. SKATEBOARD, that is.. and the proper ways of handling conflicts when the big kids don't play nice.

He did wonderful, he even went down the big hill.. well squatting, but he went down. I didn't, I'm too big of a chicken. ;-(

In the last week he spent a lot of time with Grandpa. He loved every minute of it, there were even days they went out together to do things themselves like go to the park, shopping, and stuff....

It seems like he is getting taller everytime I look at him.. it's hard to remember how small he use to be. Even now, he is teaching Rusty to walk beside him.

Yesterday we played 'wrestling', my gosh I got tuckered out.. he has gotten strong and fast. His rolls and counterworks are getting faster. I can't wait to see him wrestle this year.

Martial Arts, he is totally awesum.. He is doing ground fighting.. in a few months he should be getting his blue belt. The class he's doing is like the old 'gracie' style from a friend that did UFC last year. He got married, and o wife doesn't care for that, so he quit to settle down.