Our Grandstinky.. he has been a wonderful normal child. Times he listen, Times he doesn't listen. All BOY!
He pretty much knows how to pose.. crazy huh? I don't even have to bribe him to sit still.. What if he becomes a male model? Is that good or bad? I guess it's ok either way. It's confusing to me. I hope it doesn't stir him in the wrong direction.
We had my brother over for his birthday, and our little sweetheart gave him a big hug. Another hug when we told him we be seeing him soon. He told him 'Wait, I want my hug!' and my brother hugged him.
He pretty much knows how to pose.. crazy huh? I don't even have to bribe him to sit still.. What if he becomes a male model? Is that good or bad? I guess it's ok either way. It's confusing to me. I hope it doesn't stir him in the wrong direction.
We had my brother over for his birthday, and our little sweetheart gave him a big hug. Another hug when we told him we be seeing him soon. He told him 'Wait, I want my hug!' and my brother hugged him.