Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 74


This picture didn't come out as I wanted to. Actually the battery was running out and it took it however it wanted to. Well, huh?

Grandson, a big fan skateboarding now. We use to make him wear his old shoes for skateboarding.. Well, he saw the real stuff.. yep, we need to make a note of it.

Today I got talking to about the how-to's on skateboarding, and I am to go skateboarding with him. He gave me all the rules about interacting with other 'sk8rs', and I can use his other liddle skateboard for practice until I get good with it. Me, and his little skateboard.. seeing the picture yet?? I see stars.

Today, we seen his audiologist. At first we thought he still couldn't hear out of his left ear. But, put me out in the lobby.. he did pretty darn well. That was a relief on our part. I wondered how this would affect him for the rest of his life.. and I was so worried. When a child suffers in any way, it sure has a way of making you feel inadequate and a failure.