I'm not posting a picture tonight, cause.. I am using the laptop.. I don't put pictures in this..
Today Grandson has been very independent about things. He wants to do a lot of things on his own, and explains the meaning of "Sayings" he hears.. I don't see him as just another child to raise but a little boy full of wonder and everyday he is learning something.
On our way home tonight he was holding my hand, something he has always done since his infant stage. I noticed his little paws are growing.. and his weight, he is getting heavier.. I use to pick him up and give him a big bear hug.. now, it's like a 'ugh' struggle..
He watches things and does them on his own... He even answers the phone or calls out to his Grandpa when he has a question for him.. or just to talk. Today.. he says "Gwanmah, can I use your phone to call Gwanpah? My phone is put away." I ask why? He says "Because Gwanmah.. Gwanpah is barking at you" I says.. Whaattt?? He says again.. "Gwanpah is barking at you." O I thought.. my ring tone for Hubby is a dog barking.
So soon, he will not be a little boy anymore. He is growing quick.