Friday, May 15, 2009

I like Women



Okay, there's days this Grandma gets really retarded. Hafta excuse me..

First, Gran'pa bought me.. ahem.. 'breakfast', I quickly swallowed my breakfast burrito and got Grandson. O' With my burrito he bought me Lemonade.

We went Ferret Food shopping after Zaky got outta skool. After shopping and nosing around the Pet Store, then we mosey'd a few parking lots over to a Office Place.. After falling, and a twisty ankle.. we have a little problem sometime, we are like special ed group... we finally made it back to the truck.

Being sweet and considerate, like always, I offered Grandson a drink.. He gave me back the fountain drink ~love the sound of ice floating on a hot day...~ He goes.. "MMMmmm I like WOMEN!" My ears shot up, and my eyebrows came close together.. I sez "HUH?"... like always thinking the worst.. He sez, Yummy Womenade.. HelllooOO... his L's sound like W's. Shame on me.. I beat myself silly with a candy bar.. More like eating it. Kay, before I get crazy.. This isn't my blog.. It's his..