Grandson is still being spoiled. His Birthday came and went.. but we're still buying him stuff, are we nuts?! We got him a little four-wheeler.. a generic one to kick it off.. Sales lady said it's good size for him he gets to around 10. It looks big now, but he'll grow into it. Grandpa has to come home first before he goes crazy..
Grandpa is like a big present for Grandson everyday.. he goes nuts when he sees Grandpa coming.. He's five and he still squeals and runs to the door.. and his hand would be ready to open the door with anticipation.. His little feet start walking over each other.. then he yells.. "GWAMPA STOPPED!!" Then I see a speck of dust flying towards Gwampah.. So, when it comes to BIG presents.. I wait for hubby to do all the work and teachings..
BUT.. I get all the babying.. he looks into my eyes and smiles.. gives me a kiss.. holds my hand when we're driving.. although he sits in the back.. he sings to me.. He reads to me.. when we watch Jon & Kate plus eight, we share Grandpa's chair.. at nap times, he stacks his little legs on me and holds my hand.. he is my little cook (Peanut Butter Jelly sandwhich with Milk, and he remembers to put a straw in it). So, am I jealous? No.
Yesterday he met his 2nd or 3rd cousins, maybe 4th? I dunno.. So, we didn't get home until way late.. and we were all so TIRED.. we all just went to bed after everything settled down at home. I was too tired to do the journal.. literally tired.. But yeah.. he played and played with all those children at my Uncle's House.. And there is A LOT of children there.. I don't know how they do it.. Grandson just went in there and showed them what's he got and bam.. he was gone.. No Worries.. He knocked out within five miles or so..