Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 15



Grandson played with those things.. Playdough.. Actually he made some nice ones. Believe or not, I got to watching tv and PROCASTINATED! My baby started to put his toys up before napping.. I looked to see what he was doing.. I yelled WAIT!! I was gonna take pictures of your work. They really were nice.. these are the yooodle yoos..

We went for a walk around the block today, just to get out of the house.. He took his scooter and raced around in front of me.. I forget I had a purpose, but either way.. it's fun for Grandson.

You know.. he knows where my corral keys are... and he figured out how to unlock and lock the padlock to it.. and undo the chains... so I better get moving when he says it's time to feed the horses.. or we just gonna be in a big mess.. We'd had the horses get out a few times...and Chew-Chew was the guilty party.. since then I held the keys..

Last night we cleaned out the hobby room, and folded all the laundry as they came out of the dryer.. WHEW!! That's work.. He really is a great helper.. I just hope he will always be that helpful.. I don't know if I mentioned yesterday.. I had to go, you know, had to go.. so I was gone for about minutes.. and when I came out.. there was peanut butter and jelly sandwhich sitting there with milk... and he remembered.. I drink with a straw.. there was a straw in it (cute).. He said he was my cook. After I finished, he asked how was his cooking? Ooh... SO Sweeet!!